- Collaborative Divorce
- Property and Debt Division
- Post-Decree Motions
- Motion to Modify Custody
- Motion to Modify Parenting Time
- Motion to Move out of State
- Motion to Modify Child Support
- Motion to Modify Spousal Maintenance
- Contempt of Court
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Grandparent Rights
- Trials and Court Hearings
- Divorce and Family Law Appeals
What is a contested divorce?
A contested divorce is just as it sounds. Both parties disagree on some or all of the issues surrounding the divorce. Some matters may be agreed upon and others not. Even then it is a contested matter.
These issues can include:
- division of assets and debts
- child support
- child custody
- parenting time
- spousal maintenance (formerly referred to as alimony).
A contested divorce is a complex legal matter requiring an experienced divorce attorney who can help make the process and the conclusion a more favorable one.
Contested Divorce? Get an Experienced attorney!
All divorce has it issues. But when it comes to a divorce that is contested, emotions often times run high and opposing parties can sometimes be unreasonable when it comes to the logistics of the divorce. The attorneys at Jeddeloh & Snyder PA have been handling divorce cases for over thirty years. We have earned our reputation of a trusted divorce attorney.
Contact a Divorce Attorney at Jeddeloh & Snyder PA today!
St. Cloud (320) 240-9423
Big Lake (763 262-2889)
Cold Spring (320) 348-2001