Jeddeloh Snyder PA Attorneys at Law can assist you with the following business law and commercial law issues
Minnesota Business Planning Attorneys – Business Start-up Lawyers.
Starting a new business can be a stressful endeavor. With all of the critical details that go into the process, having experienced business planning attorneys is a necessity. Whether you need a lawyer for a start-up business or an attorney to help with other business planning, we will help guide you through the legal underpinnings of beginning in the business world or simply need to review existing practices with professional legal advice.
The Attorneys at Jeddeloh & Snyder PA can help you:
- Founder arrangements
- Formation of corporations, professional associations, LLCs, etc.
- Business mergers
- Drafting, editing, and reviewing contracts
- Employment contracts, forms, and regulations
- General contractor and subcontractor contracts, forms, and regulations
- Trademarks and copyrights
- General legal advice and more!
Why choose the Minnesota business planning attorneys at Jeddeloh & Snyder PA?
The business planning attorneys at Jeddeloh & Snyder PA have been providing legal counsel to businesses for over 30 years. With a combined experience of over 90 years, we have the experience to counsel your business into the new business climate, keeping your business safe with the current business laws.